Are you exhausted, overwhelmed and constantly on the run?
Learn the 3 shifts used by my driven clients, to make the changes with ease in 2019 to:
1. Achieve your ambitious goals - without sacrificing what's important to you ie. your health, self & relationships
2. Calm your over active mind and anxiety - so you can feel emotionally balanced, focused and fully present
3. Bring back the control, fun and adventure to your busy life - to experience real joy and peace of mind again
* We hate spam and will never share your e-mail*
Specifically for busy driven women...entrepreneurs, executives, CEOs, professionals, teachers, coaches, dynamic mothers, leaders...
"Thanks to Sally’s coaching my future goals are clear and achievable, and my life feels so much simpler, and more fun!"
- Rachael, Teacher and Speaker, Geneva
"Sally emphasizes achieving goals from being in a place where you enjoy them. This requires much deeper work ensuring that physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually things are balanced
- Daria, Engineer and Photographer Toronto
"As a self confessed go-getter who wants it all now - working with Sally has helped me reassess my priorities and become more mindful. She coaches with a mix of sensitivity and grace yet pushes beyond the surface to get to the real issues!
- Minnie Von, TEDx Curator UK
Ready to learn how my clients bring the energy, control and fun back into their busy lives?
About The Wellbeing Consultants and CEO, Sally Dibden
Sally Dibden specialises in supporting dynamic, driven women worldwide to stay on top form. Her clients want to enjoy consistent success, happiness and fulfillment at work, home and play, with balanced hormones and without burning out. Sally is a registered physical therapist and women's health and success coach. She has spent over 20 years working with high achievers in the Corporate and Entrepreneurial, Military, Health Service and Sporting Fields. .